8 באוג׳ 2008

Santiago de compastela

After 35 days, 780 km, and loads of unforgettable experiences, I made it. At the 08/08/2008 08:08:08 I arrived to the cathedral of Santiago de compastela. First thing I did was to take of my back pack, lose my walking sticks and just sit down in front of the cathedral, stare at this magnificent building and with the sound of seagulls in the back, think of all the people I met on the way. Allen, Tessa, Dago, Julia, Juana, Pedro, Pietro, Ruth, Ellissa, James, Robert, Stefan, Niko, Nadia, Lucas, Michel, Jan Klod, Bo, Gabi, Aguast, Amil, Pablo, and lots and lots more wonderful people.
I could not stop thinking of what now? what am I going to do next? How will I manage going back to normal life.
I did the Camino to take a break from life. But now it seems that life is taking a break from the Camino...

5/8 (part 2)
After I saw I was too long on the internet I started walking to San Xulian. The road was empty. No Tourists. It was just wonderful walking under arches of trees. The first two places where full. But the third one in Casanuva had just one place waiting for me :) The village had nothing but two houses and the alburgue. A car came and took us to a nearby village to have lunch. At evening, Robert convinced me to use the washing machine for the first time on the camino. Had a nice chat with a couple of Italians about Berluscony. Italy sounds very similar to Israel :). When I went to sleep I found out I know every one in the room. That was nice.

6/8
It was fogy again when I started walking. I had a bruise in the back of my left foot, exactly where mt boot ends. It raind a bit. (To be continued...)

New pics!

אין תגובות: